Promotion: $3995 for 2 DR300 Holter Recorders + HE/LX® Enhanced Analysis Software
The DR300 is a revolutionary recorder that combines Holter, Event, and Mobile Cardiac Telemetry (MCT) into one device. It is capable of hands-free data transfer via Bluetooth. No need to manually remove an SD card to read at an analysis station. You can initiate a Bluetooth pairing and transfer the data using the NEMon Bluetooth Software solution. It has a 3, 5, or 7 lead wires for 3 channel Holter and 2 or 3 lead wires for Event. It is powered by 1 AA battery, making it portable and lightweight. The DR300 also has the ability to be a mobile cardiac telemetry event recorder that captures and records. When the patient passes within the Bluetooth range of the NEMon Gateway unit, the data is then sent via a cellular network to the He/LX (helix) analysis or LX event monitoring station for your convenience. The DR300 also can display multiple languages and instructions to help make it easier for your patient. The DR300 ensure to minimize retesting by providing patient hook-up quality and checks along with battery strength display. With the DR300 you will have an ambulatory electrocardiogram system that embodies the best of both the Holter and Event worlds.
The HELX® Holter Analysis Software comes fully equiped with four levels of functionality:
- HELX® V6.0 Analysis Basic Software Kit
- HELX® V6.0 Analysis Enhanced Software Kit
- HELX® V6.0 Analysis Enhanced+ Software Kit
- HELX® V6.0 Analysis Pro Software Kit
This state-of-the-art software has an extremely efficeient file structure which serves the doctor's office, scanning service, and most challenging cardiac practice. These practices are then able to provide a much more user-friendly encironment in their reduction of time spent in producing intuitive and accurate patient results.
The HELX® Holter Analysis Software support remote offsite office connectivity as well as network environments.
Maximum time analyzed:
- 14 days
- AFib – Enhanced Atrial Fibrillation beat detection and analysis
- Ventricular Premature Beats (VPBs)
- Supraventricular Premature Beats (SVPBs)
Presentation of data:
- Standard 25 mm/s for 3-lead and 12-lead recordings
- 50 mm/s available for 12-lead recordings
- All 12-lead data displayed for 12-lead recordings
- For oximetry recordings, SpO2 replaces 3rd channel
- Calibration indication can be provided in reports
ST Segment slope:
- Positive or negative slope indicated based on manual setting of cursors by trained operator
- Allows multiple users to access a common database of patient data without conflict.
- Displayed and annotated for the operator
- When available, displayed by software
- When at least 4 hours of noise free data is provided will calculate AHI (Apnea- hypopnea index) value.
- Capability of labeling all arrhythmias with the operators input
- Modular with ability for operator to select modules to be included
- All reportable values and labels are editable by the operator
- Ability to remove and/or add sample ECG strips