GE EchoPAC v201 Software Only
The EchoPAC Application is a comprehensive clinical software package for viewing, analyzing, and reporting of multi-dimensional echo, vascular and abdominal ultrasound images.
Ease of Use:
- Measurements from Vivid 7, Vivid i, Vivid q, Vivid S5, Vivid S6, Vivid T8, Vivid E7, Vivid E9, Vivid S70, Vivid E90 and Vivid E95 populate the EchoPAC report from the EchoPAC worksheet.
- Physicians decide which measurements will be displayed on the final report.
- The sonographer or physicians on the fly can customize templates for echo, vascular and stress reports without system programming experts.
- Installation CD
- User manual
- Installation manual
- Container box
- Option key (password)
- Dongle for licensing (USB)
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8
- CPU: 2 GHz Intel Core i-series CPU or better
- Memory: 2 GB minimum, 4 GB recommended with Windows 7
- Screen Resolution: Minimum 32 bit, 1280 x 900 and maximum 1920 x 1200
- Disk Space: 2 GB (Minimum) for program on C drive
- Disk Drive: DVD
- USB: At least one port available
- 3rd, 4th and 5th generation Core CPUs from Intel with integrated GPUs are DirectX 11 compliant
- DirectX 11 compatible graphics card for display of 3D ultrasound data
- Windows Media Player 9.0
- Adobe Acrobat Reader (for on-line help function)
- Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher
Extension of the Vivid Scanner Product Line:
- EchoPAC extends the accessibility and functionality of GE's Vivid product to an offline clinical workstation.
- With TruScan Raw Data Architecture, the EchoPAC displays exams with the original data sets from Vivid 7, Vivid i, Vivid q, Vivid S5, Vivid S6, Vivid T8, Vivid E7, Vivid E9, Vivid S70, Vivid E90, and Vivid E95 scanners.
- Users are able to analyze and manipulate exams as if the images were still on the ultrasound system.
- DICOM images from other ultrasound systems can be easily viewed and analyzed without the need for screen calibration.
- Review of stress-echo studies acquired with the Vivid 7, Vivid i, Vivid q, Vivid S5, Vivid S6, Vivid T8, Vivid E9, Vivid S70, Vivid E90 and Vivid E95, as well as other DICOM ultrasound systems
- User-definable groups
- Quantitative stress anlaysis of grayscale 2D and tissue velocity information raw data acquired in parallel on Vivid scanner
- Qualitative wall motion scoring
- Quantitative stress analysis provides three different analysis tools based on TVI data stored during stress acquisition.
- Vpeak measurement: Enables the display of a tissue velocity trace for a selected region of a previously scored segment through the entire heart cycle.
- Tissue Tracking: Enables visualization of the heart contract at peak level by color coding the displacement in the myocardium.
- Quantitative analysis: Enables further quantitative analysis based on multiple tissue velocity traces
- Stress Echo Report Templates
AFI Stress Echo:
- Single or triplane acquisition of standard 2D apical views
- Analysis with dedicated AFI stress analysis tool
- Provides longitudinal strain values per segment, as well as globally
- Allows complete assessment at a glance by combining three longitudinal views into one comprehensive bulls-eye view
- Integrated into M&A package with specialized report templates
- Simplified workflow with adaptive ROI, quick tips and combine display of traces from all segments
Measurements and Analysis:
- Seamless data storage and report creation
- Comprehensive set of cardiac measurements and calculations to help assess dimensions, flow properties and other functional parameters of the heart.
- Comprehensive set of shared service measurements and calculations covering vascular, abdominal, obstetrics and other application areas
- Stress echo support allowing wall motion scoring and automatic stress level labeling of measurements.
- Support for measuring DICOM images.
- Automatic Doppler trace functionality for use in non-cardiac applications in both live and replay.
- Reporting support allowing a configurable set of measurements to be shown in the exam report.
- Digital raw data (single frames and cineloop of 2D, 4D, M-mode, TVI, Spectral and Color Doppler modalities) enables image review at the original resolution and frame rate from the Vivid 7, Vivid i, Vivid q, Vivid S5, Vivid S6, Vivid T8, Vivid E7, Vivid E9, Vivid S70, Vivid E90 and Vivid E95 ultrasound units.
- DICOM media read (CD, DVD, MOD, USB drive)
- ECG phono and three auxiliary traces recorded with raw data capture.
- EchoPAC creates MPEG image files and attaches a MPEG viewer to enable physicians and sonographers to view images on conventional PCs
- Quality Image sets can be copied and saved on to removable media (CD, DVD, USB flash card) by EchoPAC for DICOM media interchange, as well as MPEG, JPEG, VolDICOM and AVI formats.
- EchoPAC Share (option) enabling up to four GE Clients to simultaneously connect to the patient archive of the master EchoPAC acting as mini server.
Patient Record and Image Management
- Read/write images on DICOM format (US, US-MF and Secondary Capture).
- Storage Commit (SC)
- DICOM print
- DICOM SR creation
GE Ultrasound Part Number: H45581NI
New Medical Equipment:
Cardiology PACS & Viewing Software