The GE Logiq V2 Ultrasounds System provides you advanced capabilities in a compact system.
The GE Logiq V2 Ultrasound System has an easy to use coded harmonic imaging that allows you to receive high resolution even at deep penetration. It possess real-time speckle reduction imaging (SRI-HD) that reduces noise while improving the quality of true tissue details, which allows you to spot problems right away. CrossXbeam technology helps you visualize tissue interfaces and be able to differentiate borders. The GE Logiq V2 Ultrasound System is very versatile. It accommodates a variety of exam types such as abdominal, OB/GYN, small parts, vascular, pediatrics and transcranial. With just a few buttons you are able to improve the efficiency of the exam. Using SonoBiometry you can perform key fetal biometry measurements instantly. Auto IMT allows you to receive automated measurement of intima-media thickness for carotid exams. Scan Assist makes it convenient for you by making imaging protocols available to you instantly. Auto optimization helps you improve contrast resolution and optimize B-mode imaging.
With the GE Logiq V2 Ultrasound System, you will find a system that is reliable, efficient, and portable in an all in one system.
The GE Logiq V2 Ultrasounds System Standard Features:
- AO (Automatic Optimization)
- SRI-HD (High Definition Speckle Reduction Imaging)
- Coded Phase Inversion Harmonic Imaging
- Virtual Convex
- Patient information Database
- Image Archive on integrated HDD
- Raw Data Analysis (TruScan)
- Real-time automatic Doppler calculations
- OB Calculations
- Fetal Trending
- Multi-gestational Calculations
- Hip Dysplasia Calculations
- Gynecological Calculations
- Vascular Calculations
- Urological Calculations
- Renal Calculations
- Remote capability: InSite ExC
- On-board reporting package
- MPEGVue Network Storage
- DICOM® 3.0 Connectivity
Includes a 3-Year Warranty and your choice of 2 probes!