GE Marquette T-2100 Stress Test Treadmill when ordered WITH CASE
The GE Marquette T-2100 Treadmillis at the forefront of patient safety, dependability and overall performance – the culmination of continual technological development and attention to detail specially designed to meet the high quality standards you expect from GE.
- Extra-long, 60-inch surface provides an extra margin of safety for patients.
- Zero start feature slowly builds up speed for safe and smooth operation.
- Standard stop button enables a gradual stop.
- Emergency stop button provides immediate stop.
- Full front and side handrails are standard. with ESTOP
- 450 lb weight capacity
- 0 to 13.5 mph speed range.
- 0 to 25 percent grade range.
- Enhanced tolerance to electrical changes for greater patient safety.
- Self-calibrating for speed and grade.
- Digital control insures precise speed and grade control.
- US power cord with wall connector.
- Weight: 400 lbs (181.4 kg)
- Walking area: 18 in. x 60 in. (45.7 cm x 152.4 cm)
- Floor space required: 29 in. x 77 in. (73.7 cm x 195.6 cm)
- Handrail height above walking surface
- Front: 40 in. (101.6 cm)
- Side: Maximum 35 in. (88.9 cm) descending at a 5° angle to 32 in. (81.3 cm)
- Power Requirements:
- 208 to 240 VAC
- 50/60 Hz
- 20 amperes
- NEMA 6-20 R wall socket (dedicated circuit recommended)
- Ambient temperature: 50° F to 95° F (10° C to 40° C)
- Relative Humidity: 15% to 90%
- Maxmium rated load: 450 lbs (204 kg)
- Belt speed range: 0-13.5 mph at 220 VAC/60 Hz continuously variable; 0 mph start-up
- Drive motor: 3.0 hp
- Elevation motor: 1/10th hp
- Elevation range: 0 to 25% grade, continously variable
- Maxmium leakage current: 100µA, chassis to ground
T2100-AAA-AXXX -- GE Marquette T-2100 Stress Test Treadmill when ordered WITHOUT CASE, with Full Handrail