The HeartSine SAMARITAN PAD (Public Access Defibrillator) Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
The SAMARITAN PAD Public Access Defibrillator is different from any other public access defibrillator on the market. Designed specifically for public access use, It offers ease-of-use, reliability & durability - with a 7-year unit warranty, IP56 certification - all at an inexpensive price. The SAMARITAN PAD is also lighter (only 2.4 lbs.) and smaller than other defibrillators on the market, making use and storage easier.
- Size: smallest and lightest AED available (2.4 lbs)
- Durability: highest durability ratings of any AED available (IP56 Dust & Water Rating, Military Standard Drop Test)
- Warranty: at 7 years, the samaritan PAD provides the longest device warranty available. Competitive products typically have a 5-year warranty.
- Ease of Use: HeartSine's samaritan PAD provides clear and calm audible prompting along with visual prompting via 3 illuminated icon displays. Many AEDs on the market provide only audible prompting that may be difficult to hear in loud or crowded environments.
- Economical: The patented PadPak design includes a single cartridge that contains both battery and defibrillation pads with a 3-year standby life. This technology has a single expiration date for all consumables (batteries, pads, etc). Every competitive product will require at least two (sometimes three) separate consumable expiration dates for the customer to track.
- Upgradeable: It is fully upgradeable in the field via software updates, making the device compliant with any future AHA updates.
SAMARITAN PAD with carrying case
PadPak contains a battery and electrodes. Adult and Pediatric are available.
Samaritan PAD Features and Benefits:
- The Samaritan PAD is appropriate for use in public areas including schools, corporations, restaurants, health clubs, sports teams, places of worship, police, medical, dental, chiropractic offices.
- Automated Coaching, Real-Time CPR
- Pediatric Compatible, Semi-Shock
- 8-Year Warranty