The HeartSine SAMARITAN PAD (Public Access Defibrillator) Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
The SAMARITAN PAD Public Access Defibrillator is different from any other public access defibrillator on the market. Designed specifically for public access use, It offers: ease-of-use, reliability & durability - with a 7 year unit warranty, IP56 certification - all at an inexpensive price. The SAMARITAN PAD is also lighter (only 2.4 lbs.) and smaller than other defibrillators on the market, making use and storage easier.
- Size: smallest and lightest AED available (2.4 lbs)
- Durability: highest durability ratings of any AED available (IP56 Dust & Water Rating, Military Standard Drop Test)
- Warranty: at 7 years, the samaritan PAD provides the longest device warranty available. Competitive products typically provide a 5-year warranty.
- Ease of Use: HeartSine's samaritan PAD provides clear and calm audible prompting along with visual prompting via 3 illuminated icon displays. Many AEDs on the market provide only audible prompting that may be difficult to hear in loud or crowded environments.
- Economical: patented PadPak design provides for a single cartridge that contains both battery and defibrillation pads with a 3-year standby life. This technology provides a single expiration date for all consumables (batteries, pads, etc). Every competitive product will require at least two (sometimes three) separate consumable expiration dates for the customer to track.
- Upgradeable: fully upgradeable in the field via software updates. This ensures device will be compliant with any future AHA updates.
- SAMARITAN PAD with carrying case
- PadPak contains battery and electrodes. Adult and Pediatric are available.
Samaritan PAD Featuers and Benefits:
- The Samaritan PAD is appropriate for use in public areas including schools, corporations, restaurants, health clubs, sports teams, places of worship, police, medical, dental, chiropractic offices.
- Automated Coaching, Real-Time CPR
- Pedatric Compatible, Semi-Shock
- 8-Year Warranty
New Medical Equipment: