Medlink CR-X5 CR System
The Medlink CR-X5 CR System has a low cost of ownership thanks to its modular design and ease of installation; as well as, being very easy to use and maintain. The CR-X5 Solution also includes Datalink, a Fully Managed HIPPA Compliant Disaster Recovery Service; along with, an Integrated Mini-PACS Offering with the ability to view and analyze images from any location thanks to the system's local and web viewing licenses.
- 14"x17" Plates
- 40-pph @ 100 μ m / 50-pph @150 μ m / 60-pph @ 200μ m
- Multiple Sized Cassette Feed (14x17, 24x30, 18x24, 5x30)
- Two (2) MD 1.0 14"x17" (34x43cm) Cassettes
- Data Acquistion: 20 bits/pixels
- Resolution: 3480x4248 (14.8MP)
- Output to Processor: 16 bits/pixel
- Weight: 63 lbs.
CR-X5 Acquisition Workstation
- 1TB in a RAID 1 (2 Total Drives)
- 4GB, Non-ECC, 13333 MHz DDR3 Intel i3 Dual Core Processor 2120 (3.3Ghz)
- 16x DVD +/- RW SATA Optical Drive
- Integrated Intel Graphics 2000
- Monitor: 2MP, 22" LCD, Resolution: 1920x1080 Ratio: 1000:1
- External NAS Backup Device 2x1TB (1TB RAID 1) a Hardware Component for Datalink
CR-X5 Acquisition and Viewing Software
- One (1) LAN - Local Viewer/Two (2) Remote Web Viewers
- DICOM Send - Multi Destination, DICOM Print
- Image Archive
- CD/DVD Burning with Mini-Viewer
- DICOM Viewer with Robust Imaging Tool Sets
- Robust and Advanced Specialty Measurement Tools
- Window Level, Rotate, Repeat/Reject
- Archive, Image Preview, Magnify, Zoom, Pan, Annotation Edit, Magnify, Zoom, Pan
- L/R Marker, Un-sharp Mask
Datalink - Disaster Recovery:
- CR-X systems provided with One (1) Year 75GB Disaster Recovery Data Archive Service Plan with an Automatic Backup to a Fully Monitored and Managed HIPAA Compliant Archival and Disaster Recovery Service.
- Customers may increase the data plan and/or extend this service after Year One (1) for a fee.
- Note: Activation of Datalink is automatically activated on all systems prior to shipment.
- Standard Warranty Coverage: One (1) Year CR Parts Replacement and Software Warranty.
- Internet Access is required for support coverage.
Workstation PC Warranty and Support Coverage:
- Computer Acquisition Station and Monitor includes a Three (3) Year Warranty Plan with Next Business Day On-site Support from Lenovo.
- Help Desk Hours Monday-Friday 9:00 AM-8:00 PM Eastern Time, excluding Holidays.
New Medical Equipment: