Mortara RScribe 5 EKG Software
- Providing advanced flexibility in resting ECG solutions Comprehensive, PC-based ECG System
RScribe 5 is an advanced, highly scalable electrocardiograph system enabling clinical efficiency through flexibility. It can be used as a standalone ECG device or, for more complex applications, as a networked acquisition, storage, and review station.
- Automated Time Acquisition RScribe 5 allows for time-programmed acquisition of ECGs from 20 seconds apart to a single acquisition at the end of 60 minutes. This enables clinicians to acquire sequential ECGs during STEMI or phamacological studies.
- On-screen ECG Measurements RScribe 5 provides on-screen ECG measurements and editing features for a paperless workflow. When a hard copy is required, the system outputs reports in an impressive range of formats. RScribe 5 also provides multiple interpretive statements to facilitate your final diagnostic conclusions.
- Distinguished Mortara VERITAS Resting ECG Interpretation Algorithm Widely recognized Mortara resting ECG interpretation algorithm uses gender specific and adult and pediatric criteria to provide a silent second opinion for resting ECG interpretation.
- Wireless Freedom Equivalent in size and weight to a traditional patient cable, the WAM (wireless acquisition module) provides freedom of movement for the clinician while acquiring electrocardiograms. A single button press at the WAM acquires an ECG or prints a rhythm strip.
- Information Exchange Experience the benefits of bidirectional communication with third party systems including EMR, HIS, and PACS via XML, PDF and DICOM. RScribe 5 also integrates with Athena, Mortara's multi-modality report repository, enabling convenient storage of ECG data.
- PC-Based ECG System
- Veritas Interpretation
- EMR Connectivity
Medical Supplies & Accessories: