A high-end cardiovascular ultrasound system
The GE VIVID S70N v202 Ultrasound System is one of GE’s newest premium, high-end cardiovascular ultrasound systems on the market today. The S70N is replacing the older GE VIVID S6 while incorporating GE’s new cSound imaging technology. GE’s new cSound imaging technology is the new standard in ultrasound imaging. GE’s new cSound technology allows the ultrasound system to process more information up front, using a software-based beamformer technology instead of a hardware-based beamformer such as traditional scanners today. A software-based beamformer allows most of the image data to be processed before being displayed on the screen filtering out any type of artifact from the image. Another huge improvement from the Vivid S6 to the Vivid S70 is the ability to scan with two XDclear transducers. The S70N has the ability use both XDclear probes, the M5Sc-D and the C1-6-D that will help improve depth penetration and overall provide superior image quality. A 19” wide screen HD display helps provide over 250 shades of gray and up to 16.7 million colors. A secondary 12” ultra-high resolution screen helps with workflow and navigation during the exam. The S70N also has the ability to do 4D TEE if needed, making it a completely versatile ultrasound system. Upgradeable options include Stress Echo, Auto Ejection Fraction, Automated Function Imaging, LVO contrast, Scan Assist Pro, and DICOM Connectivity. Like all Vivid ultrasound systems, the VIVID S70N will also be able to send in a raw data format for easy connectivity to Echopac V201.
GE VIVID S70N v202 Ultrasound System
Pick it up and go.
The GE VIVID S70N V202 Ultrasound System is a portable, robust system with 4D TEE capability that takes cardiovascular ultrasound to new heights by helping to reduce non-diagnostic exams and enhancing collaborative care.
- 12.1" touch screen
- 19" LED monitor with articulating arm
- Flex Fit - Adjust control panel and monitor for comfort and convenience
- Easy mobility with smart standby
- Small Footprint
- Adult Echo Color Doppler - M5Sc phased array cardiac transducer merges matrix array with high-performing XDclear technogy and provides ultra-wide bandwidth and superb image quality
- B-Flow - digital imaging technique that provides real-time visualization of vascular hemodynamics using techniques to boost blood echoes
- 4D TEE supports invasive surgical procedures
- Auto EF - Based on a 2D-speckle tracking algorithm, assists in measuring the most commonly used paramter to describe the LV function.
- Automated Function Imaging (AFI) - Assess and quantify left ventricular wall motion, calculating a large set of parameters.
- Auto LVQ - Fast, easy two-click method of placing points which defines the initial endocardial border.
- Smart Stress - A stress package with memory buffer offers pharmaceutical, treadmill and bicycle stress exam protocols, with user-configurable templates and shuffle mode.
- FlexiSlice - Easily switch from volumes to slice and back in live or replay mode
- Triplane Imaging - lets you image three planes from the same heartbeat, with high temporal and spatial resolution.
- 1-Year Parts and Labor Warranty, Onsite Training and Installation Included
New Medical Equipment: