Welch Allyn Spot Vision Screener
Welch Allyn's Spot Vision Screener is a handheld vision screening device that detects vision issues in patients 6 months of age and older. One can screen both eyes simultaneously from a 3-foot distance. With an intuitive touchscreen display, one can easily activate the unit, manage patient data entry, and easily configure for vision testing and auto-refraction applications.
Includes a 1-year warranty.
- AAP screening guidelines supported
- Simple to use - minimal training required
- 97% reading accuracy
- Lights and sounds to engage children's attention
- Strong battery life
- Wireless printing and WiFi export
- Manual exports available via USB
- Carrying case
1-Year WarrantyView AllClose