Nihon Kohden CardiofaxVET Veterinary EKG System
CardiofaxVET, ECG-1950K, is a highly reliable 6-lead electrocardiograph for dogs and cats. It provides not only 6 channels resting recording but also 1 or 3 channel rhythm recording on 110 mm paper from a built in thermal array printer.
- CardiofaxVET incldues Nihon Kohden's comprehensive ECAPS12V interpretation program.
- This easy-to-use program provides analysis with over 60 clinical findings. Depending on the body position, size, and type of animal (dog or cat), this sophisticated program provides accurate analysis of acquired signals.
- Color Display (320 x 240 QVGA)
- The vivid, color LCD screen shows all 6 traces clearly. This facilitates quicker diagnosis of abnormal heart rhythms.
- Compact and Lightweight
- The slim and lightweight 2.0 klg body guarantees stress-free mobility in veterinary clinics and hospitals. With its compact size, cardiofaxVET can be used anywhere.
- Data Storage
- Up to 40 ECG files can be stored in internal memory. Approximately 3,000 ECG files can be stored in a 64MB SD card.
- Data Entry
- You can easily enter the name of the dog or cat, ID, or other information with the alphanumeric keys on the panel.
- Animal-use electrodes
- Patient cable (IEC/AHA compliant)
- Power cord
- Patient cable hanger
- 110 mm recording paper
- SD memory card
- 6-Lead ECG, Color LCD
- Designed for Cats & Dogs
- 3-Year Warranty
New Medical Equipment: