Norav NBP-24 NG Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor
A New Lightweight Dimension in Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring.
1-year warranty is included.
This oscillometric device offers a variety of extra features:
- 24-hour ABPM
- Complies with the BHS (British Hypertension Society) and ESH requirements
- Gentle and fast measurement of blood pressure achieved by Auto Feedback Logic
- Patient comfort is achieved by auto feedback Logic at the same time as high measurement accuracy is ensured
- Day / Night button allows for exact documentation of sleep and awake phases for statistically accurate evaluation as well as exact documentation of the early morning blood pressure rise
- Extensive diagnostic and profile comparison for optimizing therapy control
- Wireless Bluetooth transfer of data or via USB cable
- Direct connection to PC
- PWA - Pulse Wave Analysis
- Compact dimensions, weights only 240gr including buttery
- Export data in XML /GDT/BDT formats to a PC or medical file
- Compatible with Windows 2000, ME, XP, Vista, Macintosh OS X 10.4 and higher, and Linux
Therapy control can be optimized by a software specialist, with extensive diagnostic features, editing archiving facilities, and graphical comparison of different R-R profiles.
NBP 24 NG software packages can work either as a stand-alone application or it can be linked to Norav Medical EKG Management System (NEMS) to enable linkage between blood pressure data to relevant ECG data of the same patient. The information can be interfaced with HIS and EMR (Hospital Information systems and Electronic Medical Records).
Norav Part Number: NBP-24-NG-USB--24 Hour Blood Pressure Monitor with USB Connection
Includes: Mobile ABP Monitor, 3 Cuffs (small-medium, large), pouch with strap, instruction manual, connection tube, ABPM software, USB Cable
Norav Part Number: NBP-24-NG-BT--24 Hour Blood Pressure Monitor with BLUETOOTH Connection
Includes: Mobile ABP Monitor, 3 Cuffs (small-medium, large), pouch with strap, instruction manual, connection tube, ABPM software, BLUETOOTH CONNECTION
Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor Only: NBP-24-NG-BASIC
New Medical Equipment: