Wireless digital detector designed for podiatrists and vets in mind.
This lightweight (Approx. 7 Lbs.) wireless digital detector is designed for the podiatrist as well as the veterinarian in mind. This radiologic panel exhibits a data acquisition time of approximately 2 seconds (wired) and up to 3 seconds (wireless) with a resolution of 3.91 p/mm. You will experience high-quality digital radiograph every time.
The Rayence XMARU 1012 WCA DR Panel Features:
- Sensor Type: Amorphous Silicon with TFT
- Scintillator: Cesium Iodide (Csl)
- Active Pixel Area: 25.9 cm x 32.0 cm (10” * 12”)
- Active Pixel Number: 2040 x 2520 pixels
- Pixel Pitch:127 µm
- Data Acquisition Time: 2 sec. (wired) 3 sec. (wireless)
- Resolution: 3.9lp/mm
- Battery Recharge Time: 2.5 hours
- Size: 395 x 337 x 18 mm (not incl. handle)
- Weight: Typ. 3.15 kg (incl. battery pack / not incl. handle)
- Typ. 3.6 kg (incl. battery pack & incl. handle)
- Power Requirements: AC 100~240V, 47~3Hz