Fast, reliable, accurate acquisition for your diagnostic needs.
The Refurbished GE MAC 5500 HD Interpretive EKG Machine has the ability to perform a 15 lead analysis with interpretation. The information is displayed on a 10.4” backlit color AM-LCD display. It includes a full alphanumeric keyboard, making it easier to input patient demographics. With its single button operation for printing, storage, and transmitting, makes it truly easy to use and will help streamline your workflow. The Refurbished GE MAC 5500 HD Interpretive EKG Machine has the ability to provide full page printouts. It utilizes gender and age specific interpretation criteria when generating g a 12SL diagnosis. It also has a QRS and P-wave signal averaging program which enhances measurement and accuracy.
Refurbished GE MAC 5500 Interpretive EKG Machine Enabled Options:
- DIAG: Interpretation: Enables the printing of 12SL diagnosis on ECG reports.
- GN12: Gen-12SL: Gender and age specific Interpretation
- COLR: Color: Select one of two options for the display screen
- MODM: AT Modem: Send and receive data over the external AT modem
- FAXM: Fax Modem: Send and receive data over the external Fax modem
- RQRY: Remote Query: Enables you to query MUSE databases to review and print ECG reports.
Refurbished GE MAC 5500 Interpretive EKG Machine Includes:
- (1) Refurbished GE MAC 5500 EKG System
- (1) CAM 14 Acquisition Module
- (1) CAM 14 ECG Leadwire Set
- (1) Pack of (10) Alligator Clips
- (1) Pad of Recording Chart Paper
- (1) Sample Pack of (100) Electrodes
- (1) Power Cord
- 1-Year Warranty Included
Refurbished Medical Equipment: