Schiller AT-10 Plus and TMX428 Treadmill Complete System
- 12-channel microprocessor based automatic electrocardiograph
- 12-lead simultaneous acquisition
- Advanced ECG technology such as risk stratification tools as Thrombolysis and SAECG (former LAPO).
- Bi-directional communication via internal modem, LAN or WLAN/Wi-Fi
- Patient demographics, ECG orders and discrete and displayable results can be exchanged with SEMA 200 as well as third party EMR, HIS and PACS systems via XML and DICOM.
- Automatic Exercise ECG test control with customizable protocols and report configuration.
- Spirometry capabilities.
- The AT-10 plus will have 5 minutes of full disclosure, reducing clinician review time and
eliminating the need for repeat ECG's.
Trackmaster TMX 428 Treadmill
- Smooth, quiet, zero-start, 4HP (6HP peak) hi-torque drive
- 500 lb. patient capacity
- Smooth, quiet linear actuator elevation system to 25%
- Low-to-the ground, cushioned deck for patient comfort and safety
- 22" x 63" (56cm x 160cm) running belt and safety handrails
- Patented MasterTrack belt alignment system eliminates off-center running belts
- Exceptionally accurate, self-calibrating speed and elevation
- Prominent emergency stop button and patient safety tether
- Available as the TMX428CP with optional manual and programmable controller
- 1 Year Parts & Labor Warranty
1-Year Parts & Labor WarrantyView AllClose
New Medical Equipment:
Stress Test Equipment