Welch Allyn ABPM 7100 Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor
The Welch Allyn ABPM 7100 is an easy-to-use 24-hour ambulatory blood pressure monitor that is designed to help avoid the effects of white coat hypertension, provide accurate sleep blood pressure readings, and tailor drug therapy regimes to your individual patient’s needs.
1-year parts and labor warranty is included.
- Meets AAMI, EHS Standards
- BHS A/A Rating
- Upgradeable to add Central BP
- Latex-free cuffs
- Oscillometric technology for NIBP Measurement
- Auto Feedback Logic during inflation
- Includes Welch Allyn CardioPerfect WorkStation Software
Welch Allyn Part Number: ABPM-7100S-Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor with Cardioperfect workstation software
New Medical Equipment: