Newman Medical simpleABI-Q – Quick diagnostic tool for PAD
Fully equipped with simpleABI Software, PVR, 2x10cm cuffs, inflation bulb, carry bag, user manual, and quick reference guides, Newman Medical’s simpleABI-Q is the perfect solution for quick and reliable PAD testing. Accurate PAD (peripheral artery disease) testing can be the most important part of your patient’s health. PAD testing in your office validates your patient’s trust in you to find their PAD before they have an MRI, stroke or amputation.
This device is the definition of simplicity. All you need to do is wrap a cuff, inflate, and read the results. The unit is also very portable, which makes it convenient to move from room to room. You can also create full page reports for storage and sharing purposes.
- Windows 10 11.6 in laptop
- simpleABI Software
- 2x10cm cuffs
- Inflation bulb
- Carry bag
- User manual
- Quick reference guides
- 2-year warranty is included!
- IEC60601-1, IEC60601-2
- Weight (inclusive): 2.75 kgs (6 lbs)
- Operating Temperature: 10° to 40°C (50° to 104°F)
- Operating Humidity: 30% to 75%
- Transport/Storage Temperature: -20° to 50°C (-4° to 122°F)
- Transport/Storage Humidity: 5% to 90% , non-condensing
- Battery Life: 10 hours
New Medical Equipment:
Dopplers / ABI