Technology with a sensitive side.
The GE Corometrics 259CX Perinatal Monitor provides continuous, direct fetal heart rate (FHR) data with waveform display and printing. It also provides fetal heart rate alarms that are audible and visual if the FHR is outside of user-defined high and low ranges. It is also optional and unique Spectra Alerts that analyze FHR and uterine activity (UA) info and alert you if any deviations occur. The GE Corometrics 259CX Perinatal Monitor also assesses maternal well-being by utilizing the integrated GE Ohmeda, Massimo SET maternal pulse oximetry (MSpO2), allowing you to monitor, document, and view waveforms. With patented DINAMAP Super Stat noninvasive blood pressure technology, you can speed up determinations to enhance patient comfort while still retaining reliability. When monitoring twins, independent volume controls help with transducer placement by allowing both heart rates to be heard at the same time. The GE Corometrics 259CX Perinatal Monitor allows you to address every monitoring need for both mother and baby within a single system.
The GE Corometrics 259CX Perinatal Monitor Includes:
- (1) ECG V Adapter (144AAO)
- (1) Remote Event Marker (3919BAO)
- (1) Ultrasound Transducer Watertight Loop Style – 8ft (5700LAX)
- (1) TOCO Transducer Watertight Button Style – 8ft (2264HAX)
- (1) Blood Pressure Hose
- (1) Adult Blood Pressure Cuff
- (1) Three Lead Patient Cable
- (1) Massimo SpO2 Finger Sensor
- (1) Power Cord
- (1) Pad of EKG Paper
- 1 Year Warranty Parts and Labor Warranty
Refurbished Medical Equipment: