Zoll AED Plus Automated External Defibrillator
The ZOLL AED Plus is an automated external defibrillator (AED) that has been designed to support the full Chain of Survival by supporting effective CPR. The ZOLL AED Plus provides Real CPR Help with instantaneous feedback on rate and depth of compressions, giving rescuers the confidence they need†to help all sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) victims, not just the victims who require defibrillation.
5-year warranty is included.
The AED Plus offers:
- Support for the complete Chain of Survival.
- Real CPR Help with instantaneous feedback for rate and depth of compressions.
- Help to all victims of SCA, even those for which no shock is advised.
- A one-piece pad for fast accurate placement of electrodes.
- Consumer lithium camera batteries available from retail stores.
Other important features:
- Intelligent Pediatric Capability.
- ZOLL’s Rectilinear Biphasic Waveform.
- Total AED Program Management with En-Pro.
- Guidelines 2005 Ready.
- Post-Event Electrode Replacement Program (PEER).
New Medical Equipment: