Advantage Ultra 6016N Wrist Digital BP Monitor features include:
- The 6016N measures systolic, diastolic pressure, and pulse
- The British Hypertension Society (BHS) AA rating ensures unrivaled accuracy
- Smart Logic™ Technology determines ideal inflation level
- MAM Advantage™ Average mode automatically averages 3 readings for superior reporting accuracy
- Advanced 2 zone memory with date and time stamp recalls last 99 readings for two different people
- Optional PC Link Analyzer Software connects your blood pressure monitor to your PC to download and print data, graphs, charts, and tables of your readings.
- Can be used with Microsoft’s Healthvault (optional USB cable required) and then displayed on aps available for IOS, Android, and Microsoft smart phones and tablets.
- Wrist cuff fits 5.3” to 7.7” wrists
- Auto off
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- 2 “AAA” batteries included
- Compact storage case.
- Optional PC Software (sold separately)
- Meets or exceeds EN 1060-1, and EN 1060-3
- 5 Year Warranty
This product not available for purchase in Canada.