Durability and reliability in an exam table.
The Clinton Industries Multi-Use Power Imaging Table with Stirrups is an open base power table that has many features that meet your exam needs. It is built with an ultra-strong uni-frame base and a top frame that provides a rigid patient platform. It utilizes a plywood top for extra support and has an all-welded steel base with a scissor lift. It has a smooth electric height adjustment that can move straight up and down. It is pneumatic and has a backrest cylinder that is internally mounted for a sleeker and clean appearance. The pneumatic backrest is adjustable from both sides and can be raised to 80 degrees from a flat position. The footrest is adjustable and can raise to 30 degrees from a flat position. It also includes retractable 2 position adjustable stirrups and has a load capacity of 450 lbs. It utilizes hardened bolts and self-lubricating pivot points for long-lasting durability. It has a built-in hinged 10 x 10” drop window for easy access to the patient during an exam. The metal slide bar supports windows drop and has a dependable 110-volt motor. Its power supplies and motors meet UL 60601-1 and CAN/CSA C22.2 601.1 requirements. It also comes with hands-free foot control and optional casters and safety rails.
Clinton Industries Multi-Use Power Imaging Table with Stirrups Options:
- 080 - Safety Strap: 2" x 92" strap is secured with quick hook and loop fasteners. 2 safety straps per set.
- 083 - 2-Hook IV Pole and Mounting Bracket: Chrome pole with height adjustment. Removable bracket mounts to either side of the head end. Also available with a 4-hook top (must specify).
- 084 - Hand-Held Height Control: Alternative to a foot control. Stores easily under the top when not in use.
- 087 - Locking Casters: Heavy-duty, rubber wheel, easy-roll casters.
- 082 - Chrome Safety Rail: 3 height position with plunger height adjustment.
Includes a 5-year warranty!
New Medical Equipment: