Infinium OMNI Express® Portable Patient Monitor (7-inch Display)
- The Omni Express offers a high-resolution 7-inch touch screen to optimize the speed of patient care.
- The user is able to make quick screen adjustments, set default settings, alarm limits, and manage up to 72 hours of detailed patient data.
- Offers standard measurements of non-invasive blood pressure, ECG, motion tolerant SpO2, Temperature, and Respiration rate.
- End-tidal CO2 can be added on-site by simply attaching the Infinium plug-in modules.
- Field upgradability can allow the user to customize the monitor’s acuity level while the patient’s condition changes.
- User can also move from a basic vital signs monitor to a continuous bedside monitor, to an operating room monitor while keeping the patient on a single monitor at all times.
- Offers several connective solutions to network multiple monitors and/or manage patient data on an electronic medical records platform or a HL7-based hospital information system.
- Offers Ethernet and RS-232 connections with an open-source communication protocol.
- HL7 compliant. The HL7 network protocol will allow for all patient information and vital sign trends to be transferred and stored on a hospital information system.
- For non-HL7 medical facilities, there is the Infinium Omniview™ central station which allows the real-time remote monitoring and network of up to 32 Omni patient monitors.
- The Omniview™ archives full disclosure of all patient vital sign trends.
- Patient data from the Omniview™ can be very simply saved, stored, printed, and, transferred.