Mortara ELI 350 EKG System
- Impact-resistant, high-resolution color display and sealed keyboard are designed for demanding hospital environments. "Instant-on" feature enables clinicians to quickly power up the unit and immediately begin ECG acquisition.
- Distinguished Mortara VERITAS Resting ECG Interpretation Algorithm
- Widely recognized Mortara resting ECG interpretation algorithm uses gender specific adult and pediatric criteria to provide a silent second opinion for resting ECG interpretation. Serial comparison text, or waveform and text available for up to 4 previous ECGs.
- Exercise Stress and Late Potential Options
- Exercise Stress and Late Potential are available options on ELI 350. Exercise Stress includes interface to treadmill, ergometer, or pharmacological studies.
- Best 10
- ELI 350 will automatically select and display the Best 10 seconds of ECG signal from the 20 minutes of full disclosure, reducing clinician review time and eliminating the need for repeat ECGs.
- Wireless Freedom
- Equivalent in size and weight to a traditional patient cable, the WAM (wireless acquisition module) provides freedom of movement for the clinician while acquiring electrocardiograms. A single button press at the WAM acquires an ECG or prints a rhythm strip.
- Information Exchange
- Bidirectional communication via serial port, internal modem, LAN, or wireless LAN with Mortara's E-Scribe and Athena products as well as third party EMR, HIS, and PACS systems via XML, PDF, UNIPRO, and DICOM.
Mortara ELI 350
New Medical Equipment: