Nasiff Associates, Inc. PC-Based CardioResting ECG
This is a reliable and user-friendly pc-based resting ECG system. The ECG system is compact and durable. Performing fast testing and managing them easily with you at the point of care. The CardioResting ECG offers a practical software and database management system.
- Dimensions 2.75" W x 1.25" D x 4.87" H
- Weight: 26 lb (.12 kg)
- Networking: Built-In
- Leads: Simultaneous interpretive 12-lead acquisition of your PC ECG/PC EKG
- Real-time: 1,2, 3, 6, or 12-ECG lead color display of ECG/EKG complex with real-time ST and HR
- ECG Interpretation: Classes MIs, blocks, enlargements, and axis
- Cable: 10 foot ECG patient cable with locking replaceable leads
- WINDOWS: Easy point and click interface
- Paper Type: 8.5" x 11" standard printer paper
- 2-Year Warranty, Tech Support Incl.
New Medical Equipment: