Refurbished Philips IntelliVue MP30 Patient Monitor
- SPO2, Temp, NIBP, ECG and Printer
- New accessories and new battery
- 2-Year Parts and Labor Warranty
The Philips IntelliVue MP30 is a compact patient monitor that can provide basic measurements and vital signs. The IntelliVue MP30 can also be connected to the Philips Multi-Measurement Modules. The parameters the MP30 offers include: capnography, 12-lead ECG, non-invasive and invasive blood pressure, respiration, SpO2, temperature, BIS, and cardiac output. The patient monitor features a flexible screen that allows for customizable configurations and touch screen navigation. Comfortable handle and rugged housing for easy portability. Lightweight, at only 5.8 kg (13 lbs.) including Multi-Measurement Module.
Philips IntelliVue MP30 Specifications:
Height: 11 in (275mm)
Width: 113.6 in (345 mm)
Depth: 9 in (230 mm)
Weight: 13 lbs.
- Height: 0.78 in ( 19.8 mm
- Width: 5.866 in (149 mm)
- depth: 3.504 in (89 mm)
- Weight: 1.08 bus (490 gk)
- Nominal Voltage 10.8 Volt
- Rated Capacity at discharge C/5 6000 mAh
- Continuous Discharge Capability 6.5 A
- Battery Type: Smart Battery 10.8V, 6000mAh, Lithium Ion
- 26cm (10.4") color touchscreen display with 3 or 4 waveforms.
- Touchscreen operation makes many functions accessible through simple, one-touch commands.
- Navigation Point operation designed for easy information input and onscreen navigation.
- Optional integrated recorder offers convenient documentation whenever it's needed.
- Optional wired and wireless connectivity with easy switching from one mode to another.
- Option to add Anesthesia, Intensive Care Package or Neonatal Monitoring.
2-Year Parts and Labor Warranty