Norav 1200w Stress Test and T2000/T2100 Treadmill Complete System
- High resolution ECG processing
- Wireless Data Acquisition
- Full disclosure of entire study (S2)
- HRR Heart Rate Recovery score (S2)
- ST measurements
- Arrhythmia detection, print and capture VPB and SVPB (S2)
- On-line filtering and automatic Base line correction
- Blood pressure equipment interface
- Standard as well as unlimited user programmed Stress test protocols
- Free Software updates for the life of system
- Network Storage enabled (S2)
- Easy interface to EMR (Electronic Medical Records) and HIS (Hospital Information Systems)
- Paper Type: 8.5" x 11" standard printer paper
- Export test results into formats: PDF, JPEG, XML, Plain text, Native RAW data.
- SAECG/Late Potentials, Heart Rate Variability, Monitoring.
T2000 Treadmill Features:
- Versatile performance allows use on a wide range of patients (up to 450 lbs) and speeds from 0 to 13.5 mph.
- 60 inch walking surface
- 0 mph start speed
- Full handrail configuration complies with AHA Guidelines
- Fewer moving parts and simple design make for a quieter smoother running treadmill.
- Less maintenance required with a digital controller that negates the need for frequent speed and grade calibrations.
- 220V Power Requirement
- Norav 1200w Stress Test
- T2000/T2100 Treadmill
- 1 Year Parts & Labor Warranty
New Medical Equipment:
Stress Test Equipment