Lightweight compact easy to use recorded that is approximately the size of a business card.
The GE Seer Light Holter recorder is a digital recorder that can record up to 24 hours of continuous information capturing. It is a lightweight compact easy to use recorder that is approximately the size of a business card. It features 2 or 3 channels of diagnostic quality full disclosure EKG and demographic patient data. It includes an onboard 32mb of flash memory. It comes with a solid state technology for reliability with no moving parts. Its sampling rate is 128 samples per second, providing you detailed information for you to provide the best patient care.
Refurbished GE SEER Light Holter Recorder Specifications:
- Dimensions: 85 x 54 x15 mm (W x D x H)
- Weight: 78gr. including batteries
- Recording Time: 24 hours
- Recording Channels: ECG 2 or 3 channels, Pacemaker 1 channel
- Memory: 32 Mb
- Sampling Rate: 128 samples per second
- Frequency response: .05 to 40 Hz
- 90-day parts and labor warranty included
Refurbished Medical Equipment: