Refurbished Welch Allyn Connex® Vital Signs Monitor 6000 Series
The Welch Allyn Connex® Vital Signs Monitor 6000 Series features a large touchscreen display that provides quick access to all device settings and controls. It is for use on adult, pediatric and neonatal patients.
- Interval monitoring mode, including customizable interval programs and alarms.
- Manual measurements entry (weight, height, respiration rate, pain) and documentation of modifiers, like body position and O₂ therapy.
- Customizable Early Warning Scoring (e.g., MEWS, PEWS) to enable clinical decision support at the bedside.
- Single sign-on options available for quick, secure clinician login.
- Interface to select digital weight scales.
- USB, Ethernet and wireless connectivity.
- Integrated printer.
- (1) Welch Allyn Connex® Vital Signs Monitor 6000 Series (with Printer)
- (1) Masimo SpO2 Patient Cable
- (1) Masimo SpO2 Sensor
- (1) Blood Pressure Hose
- (1) Adult Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Cuff
- (1) Temperature Probe
- (1) Temperature Probe Cover Box
- (1) Power Cord
- (1) Operator's Manual (CD-R)
1 Year Parts and Labor Warranty, 90-Day Accessories Warranty