Welch Allyn Spot Vital Signs 4400 Device
The Welch Allyn Spot Vital Signs 4400 Device is a simple and accurate monitor that helps save time and reduce data entry errors by sending patient data to the EMR. This next-generation device offers an extremely efficient solution to capture, access, and document patient vitals so you can spend more time with your patients.
Being dependent on a single blood pressure measurement can be misrepresentative. First-time readings can produce higher results than subsequent blood pressure measurements. Also, it is common for variations to occur between readings captured in a series. The American Heart Association recommends automated office blood pressure solutions that can capture and average multiple readings during a single visit.
- SureBP technology can deliver BP in only 15 seconds
- Each device ships with one adult blood pressure cuff
- SureTemp Plus Oral / Axillary Thermometry
- Options for documenting patient observations (i.e. Respiration Rate, BMI)
- 8-hour Lithium-ion battery to maximize the time before recharging
- BP averaging to help ensure accurate hypertension detection and diagnosis
- EMR connectivity helps diminish documentation errors
- Option for Nonin SpO2 technology
- 7” color touchscreen for a simplified workflow