*PARTS UNIT* Bard Site Rite 6 Ultrasound System w/ Accessories
The Bard Site Rite 6 Ultrasound System is a state-of-the-art ultrasound system with reduced complications. With clear vessel visualization, you get a reduced risk of inadvertent arterial puncture, hematoma, or pneumothorax. Clinical investigation has demonstrated increases in vascular access procedural success for central catheter placement among clinicians that use real-time ultrasound guidance. This unit also comes with a patented needle guide, which helps direct the needle to the target vessel.
With a large 12.1" display screen, the user can more easily diagnose their patients. There are 4 image options for a sharper and smoother image.
- 2.5-hour external battery and A/C adapter
- Large storage bins for transport of needle guide supplies used in vascular access device placement
- 60-minute internal battery
- Vessel wall sharpening
- Vascular access image depths
- Integrated carrying handle for portability
- Buttons located on the probe allow control, including printing, from within the sterile field
- Superficial 1.5 cm image depth for shallow imaging
- Deep 6 cm image depth for deeper needle guidance including bariatric patients
- Vascular access probe
- Ability to input patient information