*PARTS UNIT* Bard Site Rite 6 Ultrasound System w/ Accessories
The Bard Site Rite 6 Ultrasound System is a state-of-the-art ultrasound system with reduced complications. With clear vessel visualization, you can get reduced risk of inadvertent arterial puncture, hematoma, or pneamothorax. Clinical investigaation has demonstrated increases in vascular access procedural success for central catheter placement among clinicians that use real-time ultrasound guidance. This unit also comes with a patented needle guide, which helps direct the needle to the target vessel.
With a large 12.1" display screen, the user can more easily diagnose their patients. There are 4 image options for a more sharper and smooth image.
- 2.5 hour external battery and A/C adapter
- Large storage bins for transport of needle guide supplies used in vascular access device placement
- 60 minute internal battery
- Vessel wall sharpening
- Vascular access image depths
- Integrated carrying handle for portability
- Buttons located on the probe allow control, including printing, from within the sterile field
- Superficial 1.5 cm image depth for shallow imaging
- Deep 6 cm image depth for deeper needle guidance including batriatic patients
- Vascular access probe
- Ability to inpuit patient information