HE/LX® Analysis Software for Holter
The HELX® Holter Analysis Software comes fully equiped with four levels of functionality:
- HELX® V6.0 Analysis Basic Software Kit
- HELX® V6.0 Analysis Enhanced Software Kit
- HELX® V6.0 Analysis Enhanced+ Software Kit
- HELX® V6.0 Analysis Pro Software Kit
This state-of-the-art software has an extremely efficeient file structure which serves the doctor's office, scanning service, and most challenging cardiac practice. These practices are then able to provide a much more user-friendly encironment in their reduction of time spent in producing intuitive and accurate patient results.
The HELX® Holter Analysis Software support remote offsite office connectivity as well as network environments.
Maximum time analyzed:
- AFib – Enhanced Atrial Fibrillation beat detection and analysis
- Ventricular Premature Beats (VPBs)
- Supraventricular Premature Beats (SVPBs)
Presentation of data:
- Standard 25 mm/s for 3-lead and 12-lead recordings
- 50 mm/s available for 12-lead recordings
- All 12-lead data displayed for 12-lead recordings
- For oximetry recordings, SpO2 replaces 3rd channel
- Calibration indication can be provided in reports
ST Segment slope:
- Positive or negative slope indicated based on manual setting of cursors by trained operator
- Allows multiple users to access a common database of patient data without conflict.
- Displayed and annotated for the operator
- When available, displayed by software
- When at least 4 hours of noise free data is provided will calculate AHI (Apnea- hypopnea index) value.
- Capability of labeling all arrhythmias with the operators input
- Modular with ability for operator to select modules to be included
- All reportable values and labels are editable by the operator
- Ability to remove and/or add sample ECG strips