RADIOMAT™ GL™ Full Speed Orthochromatic Latitude Film
Each film type provides sharp detail and yields consistent performance in a wide variety of processing conditions. The films are compatible with your existing generating equipment, (cassettes and intensifying screens) with little or no technique change.
- Safelight Requirements: The use of a GBX-2 (or equivalent) safelight filter is recommended. The filter should be utilized in conjunction with a 15-watt frosted bulb and positioned at least for feet from the unloading/loading area, and processor feed-tray.
- Processing: RADIOMAT™ Medical X-Ray Films are designed to be processed in automatic processors using "High Throughput", standard, or extended cycles. When used in the standard 90-second cycle, a temperature of 95∞F is recommended. The films can also be processed manually. These robust films perform well in all quality developers and fixers.
- Handling: Films should be handled by the edges; avoiding creasing, buckling, and physical pressure. Avoid using hand lotions before handling films.
- Storage: Unopened, unexposed film should be stored at temperatures at or below 70∞F in a dry location, preferably between 30% and 50% relative humidity. The film should be protected from sources of ionizing radiation including x-ray scatter.
- Packaging: Available in all customary sizes in 100 sheet reclosable boxes.
Available in sizes:
- Sharp, detailed images
- Used in a variety of processing conditions
- 100 sheet reclosable boxes