RADIOMAT™ G-PLUS Medical X-Ray Film (Green-Sensitive)
Green-sensitive universal X-ray film
Multitude of applications
- Safelight Requirements: the use of GBX-2 (or equivalent) safelight filter is recommended. The filter should be utilized in conjunction with a 15 watt frosted bulb and positioned at least four feet from the unloading/loading area, and processor feed-tray.
- Storage: unopened, unexposed film should be stored at temperatures at or below 70∞F in a dry location, preferably between 30% and 50% relative humidity. Film should be protected from sources of ionizing radiation including x-ray scatter.
- Processing: RADIOMAT™ Medical X-Ray Films are designed to be processed in automatic processors using "High Throughput", standard, or extended cycles. When used in the standard 90 second cycle, a temperature of 95∞F is recommended. The films can also be processed manually. These robust films perform well in all quality developers and fixers.
- Handling: Films should be handled by the edges; avoiding creasing, buckling and physical pressure. Avoid using hand lotions prior to handling films.
- Packaging: Available in all customary sizes in 100 sheet reclosable boxes.
Available in sizes:
- Produced sharp, detailed images
- Equipped with sensitometric curve
- High contrast, low fog, and low noise
New Medical Equipment: